America depends on crude oil and a wide range of refined petroleum products to keep our economy running.
Pipelines keep the fuel flowing, connecting our continent’s vast oil fields with the terminals and refineries that productize and distribute these essential resources.
At Andeavor Logistics, we are committed to conducting business in a manner that promotes the safety, health and security of those working and living in communities near our facilities, while protecting the environment and sustaining ecosystems.
Part of Andeavor Logistics’ commitment to pipeline safety and security is providing the public, emergency officials, public officials, schools, excavators, farmers and others with relevant information.
Please navigate this section to learn more about our Commitment to Pipeline Safety.
Contact PipelineSafety@andeavor.com for information on the Andeavor Logistics emergency response plan specific for your local area.
Para versión en español, oprima aqui.
Safety Guidance by Audience
- General PublicAt Andeavor Logistics, we place a strong emphasis on the safety of our employees and the communities in which we operate, while also being committed stewards of the environment.
- Emergency & Safety OfficialsThe top priorities in responding to a pipeline emergency are the safety of the public and the protection of the environment.
- SchoolsAndeavor Logistics is dedicated to educating and assisting school officials in identifying pipeline locations and pipeline emergency preparedness and response into your school safety plans.
- Excavators & FarmersFrom excavators working in urban areas to America’s farmers and ranchers, it is important that proper excavation practices near pipeline areas are followed.
- Local Government OfficialsIt is crucial to coordinate with pipeline operators to take the location of pipelines into consideration in land use plans, zoning and property development activities.
Pipeline Emergency Contacts
- Alaska (907) 776-3549
- Mountain West Region (UT, ID, OR and WA) (800) 725-1514
- High Plains Region (ND and MT) (866) 283-7676
- Northern California (925) 372-3120
- Southern California (800) 435-1371
- Wyoming (800) 840-3482